1. Is the $30.00 price per person or room?
The price is $30.00 per person.
2. What are the age requirements?
Every person is required to purchase a ticket whether adult or child. We will allow ages 8 – 14 only when accompanied by an adult, all paying for their own spots. Ages 15 and older may attend the room. The rooms are not set up to handle children under 8 years old. The puzzles may be difficult for younger people. Families can contact us for special circumstances.
3. Are food and drink allowed in the room?
No food or drinks are allowed in the rooms.
4. Are there any special rates for groups?
Yes, please contact us. We have special times for special prices.
5. Do I have to sign the waiver to participate?
Yes. If you do not want to sign the waiver, then you cannot participate.
6. What if I book and only 2 people book for that time?
Phoenix Puzzle Room needs at least 4 and no more than 8 in any room. We do not think the puzzles can be completed with less than 4 participants. If others do not book into your time spot you will be contacted to see if you would like to reschedule or be issued a refund. We encourage you to book where others have already booked if there is room for your group.
7. Can I bring more than 8 people if I book a whole room?
No,only 8 are allowed in a room at a time.
8. Does every group escape from the room in time?
No, but it is always fun! We want the rooms to be challenging. It is possible to escape from every room, however most do not escape in time. Each room experience varies in difficulty so some may be easier to escape than others. All room experiences require teamwork, leadership, and quick thinking to get out in time.
9. What if I have an emergency and can’t make it at my assigned time or if I forget to come to a session?
Please contact us and we will be happy to schedule you into another session if you have an unexpected issue. We do not offer refunds for these issues, but are happy to reschedule.